Floors are one of the most integral parts of a building. So doing the floors can be a pretty intelligent job. For all those beautiful laminates that you want to place on the floor, the best instrument is SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade. The device is light and easily portable. This makes it all the more convenient for you to replace floor tiles and laminates right at the place you want it to be.
Let us know about some of the features that this device sports.
- The SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade makes it really easy to cut through engineered and solid laminates.
- Want to make those cross or the miter or rip cuts, then this is the most efficient tool to help you out with those.
- The meter and the rip fence are of die-cast aluminum which not only makes it light but also durable.
- The lightweight of the device makes it easy for you to take it along wherever you are headed to.
- The miter has the capability to detent at degrees like 0, 22.5 and 45.
Details of the device
If you are planning to make over the flooring of your home or office then this tool is the apt one. At a weight of only 23.8 pounds, the flooring saw really serves your purpose. The machine works at 120 volts and has an amperage capacity of 7A. The aluminum miter and rip makes it all the more light weighted. With all the capabilities that a standard miter and table saw has, it is a compact machine. Even experts like the DIYers and the floor specialists agree to the fact that this help you get the most out of your flooring and that too at a very minimum price.
- Easily portable
- Highly efficient with notable precision
- If you want to use it perfectly, do go in for a new set of blades.
For that powerful yet easy and cheap floor renovation this tool is a boon which you will not want to part with easily. So get a flooring saw and turn your building into an appreciable one.
Latest posts by Bill (see all)
- Your Table Saw Blade Really Matters - June 1, 2015
- DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw Review - May 7, 2015
- DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw Review - April 29, 2015