This particular table saw has a powerful 4.0 AMP motor that delivers mini-circular kind of cuts to different work piece. Table saw has an egronomic and slender design that makes the whole thing easier to manage and move. It has a laser indicator that helps in providing alignment while cutting. The laser indicator additionally shows where the exact position of the entry of the blade should be. The cut indicator is easy to set.
- The motor is of about 4.0 AMP and that provides circular saw kind of cuts to various materials.
- The design of the table saw is egronomic and slim made and it additionally helps in positioning the blade entry.
- It has leaser guides to help with an aligned cut and determines the exact position of the blade entry.
- The indicator helps in easily setting up the cut depth.
Review on the Rockwell RK3440K Table Saw
The first and the foremost thing that instantly comes up while seeing the table saw is how well the same is built-up. The handles of the saw is a bit large and that can be a source of problem for some customers especially with small hands. The finish of the saw gives a beautiful look to the same. But there is nothing to worry when it comes down to the working performance of the same. You can easily control the same without getting all baffled with the look. The laser guide that comes with the same are a good edition as it provides a better accuracy and indication to the cut.
The blade of the saw is on the left side which in turn gives it a feel of worm drive. It also comes with a carrying bag that is a good edition for a saw. But like every other saw this particular one too comes with a bit of edge that might bother an individual. The footplate that comes with the saw is laden with heavy spring and that in turn takes much pressure in pressing and exposing the blade. But one thing that is good about the same is that it is a great safety feature. Just a small press won’t expose the blade and that in turn won’t injure anybody not paying attention.
The blade of the saw heats up too easily and that can be a bit of problem. But supposedly a heated blade wouldn’t create much of problem while working. Just stop for a couple minute and start over.
- The saw is very compact.
- It is very powerful.
- It is portable.
- It comes with a carrying bag.
- The design of the saw is very sleek.
- The laser guide is very effective.
- The indicator helps in positioning the cut depth.
- The cuts provided by the blades are precise.
- It is well built.
- The saw is equipped to provide small cuts.
- The handles of the saw is a bit heavy for people with smaller hands.
- The footplate that comes with the saw needs much pressure to expose the blades of the same. But that in turn becomes a safety feature in disguise.
- The blades tend to get heated up while cutting big sheets of material or lumber.
While summing up the saw it can be said that it is a compact product that every other person should have in their tool collection. Though it might have a few itches or edges but that doesn’t interfere with the performance that the saw provides. The saw is loaded with advantages and is a perfect one for anybody who wishes to get a saw worth the value of their money.
Latest posts by Tina (see all)
- DEWALT DWS535 7 1/4-Inch Worm Drive Circular Saw Review - September 28, 2015
- SKIL 5680-02 Circular Saw with Laser Cutline & Safety Lock - June 1, 2015
- DEWALT DW744XRS Precise & Portable Table Saw - June 1, 2015