The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand is a potent choice for wood workers who want sharp cutting contraptions. They are highly-functional, easy to use and can be employed at any particular job site.
- They are easy to use and also easy to assemble
- They rip through plywood and plates with absolute precision.
- Their jack and pinion fencing system enables fence adjustments quickly, smoothly, easily and accurately.
- They also come with a three year manufacturing warranty.
Detailed description of the DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Design and durability: (4.0/5.0)
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand weighs about 110 pounds and has dimensions of about 31*24.5*31”. They offer a 32-1/2” rip ability and also contains rolling stand features. This enables it to cut through distinct shelving and trimming components. Its patented material sustainment enables it to be employed for narrow cuts.
Easy to use: ( 4.5/5.0)
They are extremely user-friendly for people who regularly work with such genres of contraptions. But for the first time users, there is no rocket science involved and they too can use it easily if they follow the manual given. This unit also comprises of a 15 amp motor which quickly goes through wooden components or hardware essentials with ease. Their telescoping fences are retracted and extended easily and its flip over the cutting fences permits fine cuttings. Its rolling stand is designed in such a manner that permits easy installation as well as break down with amazing stability.
The 26-1/4”*22” table renders outstanding support. They are commonly employed in ripping filler boards, cabinet installments, ripping floor boards, trim carpenter activities, deck constructions, remodeling works and several others. They have a built voltage of about 120,000 volts and require no batteries. Customers have said that the product is just a touch heavy but with the kind of facilities they provide, it is acceptable
This product is particularly popular among the serious woodworkers, house hobbyists, rabbets, tenons, mortise, cross ripping 1x material which is mainly employed for dados, framing lumber components, re-sizing components which are about 3” thick and etc. In its associated box it comprises of a push stick, miter gauge, a rolling stand, a perfectly smooth job-site table saw and a 10” 24-tooth carbide blade to ensure superior cutting. It is for features like this which makes this device extremely popular among the people.
The price of this contraption is slightly high for the general people to afford, but then again that has nothing to do with its functionality. They are available in every popular online trading forum at $579.00.
- They are extremely durable and render fine cuts of the highest quality.
- They are easy to use for the first timers.
- Its 10” 24-tooth carbide blade ensures slicing through wooden planks and plates without breaking a sweat.
- Very versatile as it can be used any given workable conditions.
- Their prices are just a bit on the high side for every-one to afford.
- They can also be a bit noisier as compared to some of its other accomplices in the market.
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand thus all in all is one heck of a slicing contraption. They are tailor-made for construction sites and household work stores. With them reframing or for that matter building would be like a piece of cake. They are powerful and have a long lasting capability. They are also extremely durable.
Latest posts by Bill (see all)
- Your Table Saw Blade Really Matters - June 1, 2015
- DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw Review - May 7, 2015
- DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw Review - April 29, 2015