This particular table saw is designed with dual parallel-link arm that helps in minimizing the vibration and the clamor for a better cut. The blade changing can be done without the help of the tools. It comes with on and off switches, a dust blower that is flexible, variable speed and lever which is situated in the upper arm for blade-tensioning. The pivot design that the table saw has helps in moving the saw up and front. There is also an option for shortening the arm for a quiet and smooth operation of the saw. The arm of the saw helps in lifting the blade which can be easily moved through the cutting material for internal cuts.
- It has dual parallel link with a design in the arm that helps in bringing down the noise as well as the vibration of the table saw for better cuts.
- It has on switches and off switches, a dust blower that is flexible, adjustable speed and lever for blade tensioning and all of these are located in the upper front arm.
- The arm of the table saw helps in lifting the blade easily for inside cuts through the material.
- The design of the arm swivels from front to the back of the saw for a quieter and a suave operation.
- The blade changing is very easy because of the tool less blade clamps.
Review on the DEWALT DW788 Table Saw
The table saw is designed in such a way that it provides smooth and vibration free operation. If you want to give the material a moderate cut then this is a great table saw to opt for. The best part of the table saw is its blade changing mechanism that is simple and takes less amount of time. The working of the table saw is such that it doesn’t makes much of a sound and is interestingly quiet when comes in comparison to other kinds of table saw.
Setting up of the table saw is a cake walk and not usually a common sight. The moment you set the thing up it will start working without a glitch. If you are thinking to work on a soft material then this might not be the right one to choose from. For some reason the table of the saw needs a constant waxing to avoid the same from getting affected by the rust. For somebody who wants clean and precise cuts, this table saw is the perfect rescue for them.
- It is clamor free.
- It doesn’t gives away any vibration.
- It is sturdy.
- It provides clean cut to the material.
- It is small in size.
- The speed of the table saw is a bit of a problem and that might bother some customers. But for the people who want moderate speed this is not a bad option at all.
Overall, it can be said about this particular table saw is that it is a dynamite in a small package. Durable, no vibration, quiet and easy and clean cuts, what all can you ask form a table saw? Though the speed might be a concern for some but that largely varies form one individual to another. One might like the same while the other might not. So, it is a great table saw to opt for keeping in mind the price for which it is offered.
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- Best Table Saw Under 1000 - September 14, 2015
- DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Review - June 1, 2015
- Makita 5477NB 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw Review - June 1, 2015