The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand is one of the top sold out cutting contraptions in the present market. They being a Bosch product is also an additional benefit which it has over its fellow accomplices. They provide super cutting functions and are quite unsurprisingly a favorite among the wood-workers.
- The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand comprises of an innovative gravity rising stand.
- They have a 1 year full guarantee.
- They have a 10 inch portable table saw which provides accurate cutting.
- This product also possess blade guards, kick back pawls, riving knife all which are modular and tool free.
- It also has a smart guard; T-slot meter gauge and square lock rip fences.
A detailed description about Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand
Design and durability: (4.0/5.0)
The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw is about 124.2 pounds and has a dimension of about 39.3*29.7*21.2”. These products use patented technology for quick set-up, and take down which enables people to spend more time working. They also feature a 5/8” arbor for usages with other compatible slicing blades. They are designed from precision machine aluminum. The 29*21.5” slicing table takes care of large chunks and provides slicing ability up to 25” in width.
Easy to use: (4.0/5.0)
This contraption is extremely easy for people to work with. They have a detailed manual which provide people all the essential information about them. They can easily be set up and also set down. Its highly efficient 10” ripping table saw which rotates at about 3650 rpm enables its precision cutting. Also the gravity stand is also very easy to use and the rip fences are also easily calibrated.
They are among the top preferred slicing tools going around the market. They are really effective for cutting all sorts of hardwood components. They are also very portable, versatile and long-lasting. They have a corded electrical power source and do not require any sort of adjustments. They are common choice for activities such as house remodeling, fence construction, furniture construction, garage tables and etc.
The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw is a touch on the expensive side for everyone to afford but then again those who have, they consider it to be their best decision. They are available in almost every online shopping portal at $599.00.
- They are portable and can easily be loaded on to trucks or vans.
- They are very durable and provide cutting of utmost quality.
- They require no batteries and need not require any sort of adjustments.
- They are also extremely user-friendly.
- Just a touch expensive as compared to some of the other products but they are still popular as they are really efficient in functionality.
- They are also a touch heavy but with their handles they can be transported to any construction site.
The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand all in all is quite an impressive slicing contraption. They are extremely durable and provide accurate cuttings. That is perhaps why even after being a touch on the expensive side they are still purchased by so many woodworkers.
Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand
Latest posts by Bill (see all)
- Your Table Saw Blade Really Matters - June 1, 2015
- DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw Review - May 7, 2015
- DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw Review - April 29, 2015